We bring real estate together with home buyers and sellers for a BETTER experience.
Cordera Ranch in Henderson is a NEW gated 55+ community of 68 homes that opened in 2017 and offered by Freedom Homes, a D.R. Horton company. This is D.R. Hortons ONLY 55+ community in the Las Vegas/Henderson area. The community offers a low stress, low maintenance, “lock and leave” lifestyle located in small secure neighborhood. Only three NEW homes are left as of June 2019, but resale homes should start to become available soon, so check with a 55abodes™ featured agent.
Homes at Cordera Ranch are all single story and thoughtfully designed with several community amenities such as a small clubhouse with a kitchen, outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness room with workout machines, a meeting/card room and a park with a community herb garden and fruit trees. Homeowner fees as of 6/2019 are a low $180/month and include front yard maintenance.
D.R. Horton has worked hard to build their reputation since 1978 and have become the one of top home builders in the country, and they back up each of these homes with one of the most robust home warranties in the industry.
So whether you’re looking for something cozy and quaint or large and luxurious, they have everything you need and they’ll make sure it’s the perfect place for you and your family. D.R. Horton Homes are a favorite of 55abodes™ features agents, because of the quality of the built and amenities offered in their homes.
Cordera Ranch is located within eye sight of the fabulous M Resort Spa & Casino and home to Las Vegas’s “Voted Best Buffet”. For those of you who love the great outdoors there’s a Bass Pro Shop within the Silverton Casino just a few miles away. For all you Costco shoppers, Costco just built a new store in 2019 with a gas station, just a few miles down the road on the Saint Rose Parkway.
Golf Lovers? Cordera Ranch has you covered with has dozens of great courses close by. “Click here” for a full list of courses.
Rio Secco Golf Club, Rio Secco Course
Revere Golf Club, Lexington Course
The Legacy Golf Club, Legacy Course
South Shore Golf Club
Southern Highlands Golf Club
The Henderson and Southern Highlands area in the Greater Las Vegas valley has every convenience that you can imagine, including unique local dining, hiking, great hospitals, great shopping, World class entertainment on the Famous Las Vegas Strip, water sports at Lake Mead home to the Hoover Dam and snow skiing just a short 90 minutes away at Mt. Charleston.
Cordera Ranch is also just minutes away from the Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area where you can enjoy some great hiking.
Some of the features and highlights:
· The community streets are lined with homes ranging from elegantly traditional to beautifully modern designs.
· Enjoy open-concept floor plans and modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances.
· Convenient location, paired with community amenities make this a great neighborhood to live in.
· Henderson is a beautiful city with a little something for everyone. If you want to get away from the bright lights and busy Las Vegas lifestyle, without getting too far away from the conveniences of the big city, Henderson may be the right place for you.
· The city of Henderson has been named one of the top places to live in the country. Also, Henderson is a great place to enjoy the outdoors with plenty of opportunities to boat and fish.
· Just think,you can enjoy shows and entertainment in nearby Las Vegas that many people travel from all over the world to see.
· According to Forbes, Henderson is a very safe city, making it a great place to live for all ages.
SPECIAL NOTE: New construction onsite sales agents DO NOT represent you, they represent the Builder. For that reason you may want to be represented by your own real estate agent or attorney. Traditionally the Builder will pay your agent or attorney, on your behalf, at no additional cost to you. So, contact 55abode.com™ before you go to any new home development, so you can have one of our featured real estate partners there to represent you.
Home Types: Single Family
Number of Homes: 68
New/Resale: New and Resale Homes – 3 New Homes Left as of June 2019.
Age Restrictions: 55+
Construction Dates: 2017 - 2019
Builder: Freedom Homes – By D.R. Horton
New Homes Available: Cordera Ranch Community is building new homes. Please contact us to schedule a tour.
(all information is deemed correct, but not guaranteed)
Cordera Ranch will provide the following amenities:
· Front Landscaping
· Fitness Room
· Multi-Purpose Rooms
· Vegetable & Herb Gardens
· Fruit Trees
· Walking Trails
More information on the lifestyle in Cordera Ranch is coming soon.